We haven’t had a Blog Party (think Block Party without the pony and clowns) here on Todd’s Wanderings for a while so its time to get to know each other better. There is beer further down, keep reading…honest… One of the greatest things about having a blog is being able to connect with so many people around the world. I want to extend the opportunity to you.
So, what is a Blog Party?
That’s a great question! Basically it’s a chance to tell us who you are, what you do, and where we can find you. It’s a way for us to meet each other, discover areas where we connect, learn new perspectives on life, travel, doing good, or whatever.
What you need to do.
Wait! Don’t go, I promise, no heavy lifting. Just introduce yourself with your name, what you like to do in life (ie how you travel, what you’re passionate about, number of piercings…), and any projects you’re working on at the moment. Now for the self-promotion part: leave your blog address and twitter name (use http:// so the link comes through) so that we can all find you again, if you have them that is.
I’m looking forward to learning more about you. Don’t be shy, and feel free to respond to each other in your comments or even post something up on Todd’s Wanderings Facebook Page.
I’ll go first by giving you a peak into what is going on with me at the moment.
1) Still working for the UN doing conflict resolution and peacebuilding in Kosovo;
2) An ebook I have been developing through Lonely Planet (yeah you read that correct) with 40 other travel bloggers is almost ready to launch. Its called “Around the World with 40 Lonely Planet Bloggers.
3) I’m almost finished with the Hiking Guide to Dragash, Kosovo. It launches in the Spring;
4) My main Travel Book on hiking the 88 Temple Shikoku Pilgrimage Japan is 2/3 of the way done…but going slow at the moment while I get the other project finished.
5) I launched a new blog, Travel Blog Challenge. It’s a community experiment to prove if a Travel Blog can bring in a stable online income.
It’s as simple as that, although feel free to skip the list and describe in detail. For the record I used to have two piercings
And if you are feeling overly generous I’d love for you to give your feedback on my quick 2 minute survey so that I can help make Todd’s Wanderings even bigger and better. I’d really appreciate hearing what you think of Todd’s Wanderings.